Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chicken And Rice


Chicken and Rice Recipe

Tony’s Chicken and Rice.
Real good on a cold day

I went to Save a Lot and got a chicken, some rice, a bell pepper, one hot jalepeno pepper and a bag of onions. I went back to Mom's and began to cook. I put the chicken in a kettle of water and put it the stove to cook. Then I cut up the peppers and the onions. But just one onion. When the chicken got done, I took it out and deboned it. Then I put a cup of rice and onions and the peppers all in the kettle with the hot water to cook.When the rice got done I put the chicken back in the kettle with the peppers and onions and let it all cook together for about 15 minutes. Then me and Mom sat down and had us a good dinner. Oh yes, I also put three tablespoons of salt in it as well. You can eat bread or crackers with it... whatever you want. I left the chicken skin on for flavor but you can take it off when you want to.

No comments: